018- 379 2011
• Dr. Anuar is
passionate about Meta-Coaching and NLP/Neuro-Semantics.
• He has conducted various short courses related
Programming (NLP) as
well as MATLAB & Artificial Neural Networks
(ANN) for researchers.
• He has presented many technical papers locally
and internationally and
supervised Msc & PhD students at UKM.
• BSc, University of Pittsburgh, USA
• MSc, Malaya University
• PhD (Geotechnical Engineering), UKM
• CPESC (Cert. Professional in Erosion & Sediment
• P.Eng (Professional Engineer)
• Cert. Meta-Coach (MCF, USA)
• Cert. Meta NLP/NS Master Practitioner (ISNS, USA)
• Cert. Mind Line Practitioner (ISNS, USA)
• Cert. LAB Profile Practitioner (SS, Canada).
• Trainer "NLP for Teachers/Researchers" (ANLP,
• Trainer of Hypnotherapy (IBH, Indonesia)
• Handwriting Analyst (Recruitment & Selection)
• Professional Learning Facilitator (PLF)
• He Used to work as engineer at Gang-Nail
Australia Ltd to design
prefabricated timber roof trusses for numerous
projects in Malaysia such as IIUM Gombak,
Langkawi District Hospital and RnR North-South
Highway Projects. He also worked for ABIM to
supervise the construction of school buildings
at Sungai Ramal.